- To provide a mechanism for understanding the theoretical concepts behind individual decision technology
- To provide hands-on experience in the evaluation of a similar issue facing many members of the IT community
- 1) We will first work individually and create a simple model - selecting a car.
- 2) You will then be divided into a group - each containing 3 members.
- 3) Your Goal is to: “Select the next generation IRMC Student Tool”
- 4) You will receive a demonstration of the Next Generation Tools - a) Wearable Computer b) PDA c) Softbook
- 5) Your group should create four criteria necessary to judge selection
- 6) One person in your group, with the aid of the others should start up & create the hierarchial model using Expert Choice,
- 7) As a group you would do the evaluation using the WhatIF feature.
- 8) If time allows your group will present its results to the class and justify the rationale for its decision